Central Hearing Clinic is fully equipped to adhere to COVID-19 safety protocols and will remain open to in-person appointment.
1. We’ll remain open to in-person visits for pre-booked appointments only. Simply contact us at 604-303-0607 or book your appointment online. https://centralhearing.ca/book-an-appointment/
2. We’ve temporarily updated our clinic operating hours to Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00AM – 2:00PM.
Central Hearing Clinic has updated the way we serve your hearing needs.
We are working hard to balance meeting your hearing needs with respecting the guidelines recommended by the BC Centre for Disease Control and Vancouver Coastal Health. We are taking the utmost in sanitization precautions and procedures and have put the following policies in place to ensure our patients are safe when they come into our clinic:
- Temperature checks for visitors using a touchless infrared thermometer. Visitors with temperatures at or above 37.8 C or showing symptoms of COVID-19 would be advised to return home and reschedule.
- Visitors who have recently travelled outside of BC or who have been in close contact with someone in the past 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 would be advised to return home and reschedule.
- Visitors must wear a surgical/procedure mask during the entire duration of their visit to the clinic.
- Visitors are required to sanitize their hands when entering the clinic. Hand sanitizer dispensers are provided for guests to sanitize hands.
- All surfaces and equipment are disinfected before and after each patient. All high-traffic area touchpoints within the clinic are disinfected throughout the day, plus deep cleans at the end of day.
- In keeping with the provincial health officer’s recommendations for physical distancing, we are limiting one person (caregiver, family member or support person helping with language barrier) to come with the patient to an appointment.
We are continuing to monitor events and are continuously updating our policies and protocols related to COVID-19. The well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority. We look forward to serving you.